Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Bears will be dancing

The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo charts have all given sell signals.



These first two charts are my bear charts
This is the same bear chart with details. It's my work chart with all my junk.

This is my Bull Chart
The dollar has been trapped under cloud cover. This next chart is the EUR/USD M15 right after the NYSE closed

This is the H4 (4 hour chart)

Sixl hours later ... you can see that the Euro is heading down if this continues over night I think we can look forward to a down day on Thursday.

I don't know what to expect, but if the Euro does not bounce and the bottom trend line is broken and the Euro heads into the Kumo; I'd say the bears will be dancing.





Analysis presented on this blog has only informational and educational purpose and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature