Blog Archive

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Big Flat Chart

After becoming complacent and not exploring all possible counts last March, I missed the biggest fasted market advance ever. Since then I have vowed to keep looking for the not so obvious or expected. Playing the devils advocate, and exploring all possible counts will save us from being surprised again. It's important to keep thinking out side the box.

While I do not expect this count to play out, I want to stay open to it. As the wave unfolds I hope the count will be clear enough to call a bottom. If we fall below 765 this count should be looked at again.


Analysis presented on this blog has only informational and educational purpose and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature