Blog Archive

Friday, June 12, 2009



Can you believe it! Plunging right to the exact top of (wave i)? Sometimes I feel like it all being controlled to keep Elliotticians confused.

Basically I think this is looking very good for us Bears.

I would have preferred to see the market sell off at the close, but it may be shorts being temporarily covered for the weekend that drove the market up. I'm hoping for a gap down Monday morning.

The Euro may give us some early insight when it opens on Sunday. It certainly helped out this morning.

I have not designated any degree to these waves as it seems to early to know.

I don't get much insight from the Ichimoku. It appears bullish but vulnerable.











Analysis presented on this blog has only informational and educational purpose and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature