Blog Archive

Monday, June 29, 2009

A few hours ago I posted a chart with an error. For those who saw it I just wanted to say sorry, and let you know that I saw the error and corrected it in the new chart below.

This is my 30 minute Ichimoku Kinko Hyo chart with EW notation. Tenkan-sen, Kijun-sen and Price are all above the Kumo, but I'm looking for a sharp decline below 900 to signal the begining of wave C.

Am I wrong or does this still look like a beautiful EW?

A drop below 900 would turn the now bullish Ichimoku bearish, and a break of 888 would lead to my target of 876 where I believe the Bulls will turn the market up once again.




Analysis presented on this blog has only informational and educational purpose and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind. I messed that count up and no one said a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Today's Feature