Blog Archive

Monday, August 3, 2009

ED with Gann Fan


These charts are the Ending Diagonal. The red lines are Gann Fan Lines.
The vertical Red Lines are 218 day cycles.
This Gann Study was recreated from charts I saw on Price Time Volume. I appologize for the small inaccuracies. My software does not suite this type of work.

The Green Line is an Andrews Pitchfork of the entire Bear Market from October 2007.

The Pink Lines are my forcast to finish the Ending Diagonal. We are currently peaking on the third wave of the Ending Diagonal. Please see my previous post for a wider view.

The horizontal lines are Pivot Points with the center being PP.


Analysis presented on this blog has only informational and educational purpose and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature