Blog Archive

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fibonacci Spiral


I've been fooling around with all the great stuff ThinkOrSwim has to offer. I've been writing studies, and just getting to know this really great software. Here's a

Fibonacci Spiral with Fibonacci Fan lines. I don't know enough about these studies to make an interpretation. I simply thought it looked interesting and wanted to share it. I drew the forcast line in. It does not look unreasonable to me.

I'm still trying to find a bearish scenario for our immediate market, and I'm having no luck at all. Maybe Rich will find a bear count for us.




Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature