Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 12, 2009



Has anyone else been having a lot of trouble uploading charts this morning?

Here is a variation on the scenario I posted earlier today. I like this count better. I saw this pattern a long time ago but did not want to believe it. I'll have to work on that. It's easy to discount a good count just because it's the last thing you would want to see.




Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

2 comments:

  1. Bob i didn't have any problem with uploading charts during this day. Regards and good work :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Filipe,

    I think I need to move my b wave over to the next peak. I think wave c will hold at 1002.45.

    ReplyDelete

Today's Feature

PALESTINE ON THE WORLD'S ANCIENT MAPS

The Palestine which "never existed" appeared on ancient maps, in atlases, encyclopedias and bibles worldwide.

Posted by The International Palestine Network - Gaza on Sunday, February 21, 2016