Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 25, 2009




I just got Think or Swim, and I still have a lot to learn about it, but I like it!

If this count is correct, we still have higher prices ahead. Notice the ALT iv, I'm not sure where minuette Wave iv finished. I used the e-mini because the Andrews Pitchfork seems to fit better on it than the SPX.

The Weekly Ichimoku chart shows resistance at 1075, but it's coming down to to about 1050 with a very long straight top on the Kumo. If we get under that portion of the Kumu it will be a very formidable line to cross. Of course if we get above it the Kumo would offer support.


Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature