Blog Archive

Friday, September 11, 2009

Perfect P2 Ending

How perfect would this be? A failure and an Ending Diagonal at the finish of P2.

OK, it's probably not going to happen, but it would seem a fitting end to the last effort from the Bulls.

I realize the lines don't actually converge but the ES chart looks more like a wedge so that's how I see it.

Elliotticians have been chasing the elusive end to P2 for so long, many are afraid to place a short position. It has taken it's toll, and I'm wondering if the Bears will take a wait and see attitude. I have a feeling we may see a slow beginning to the drop when it begins.

Wave 3 should really be something.


I have some interesting stuff to present over the weekend. Please stay tuned.






Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature