Blog Archive

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Plan B



I've been looking at Tony Caldero's site today, and I think he has it right. A failed fifth! Like he said, it's fitting for P2 to end with a failed fifth. I was hoping for an ED but this works for me.

We will see, but I with this scenario the Fibonacci Extension works out to 1002.68
It's probably six of one and half a dozen of the other, because the 1025-1040 range stands as the retracement range. But I like Tony's failed fifth.


Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, very interesting, that wave is definitely a five count!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a possible count but I prefer counting it as (wave ii).

    Take a look at my recent update, and tell me which way looks best to you.


    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8YjxI62OxxY/Ssop9bLX4VI/AAAAAAAAByU/9mgsQGrHWec/s1600-h/2009-10-05_1014_Correction.png

    ReplyDelete

Today's Feature

PALESTINE ON THE WORLD'S ANCIENT MAPS

The Palestine which "never existed" appeared on ancient maps, in atlases, encyclopedias and bibles worldwide.

Posted by The International Palestine Network - Gaza on Sunday, February 21, 2016