Blog Archive

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday





I'm sorry I have been occupied with settting my computer back up and my contracting business has really begun to pick up so I'm not sure I will be able to spend the time with this Blog the way I have in the past.

I see this as a wave 4 coming to an end. Once again Kenny has the best charts.

MoneySpy gave a buy signal during the night. But I'd expect to see a peak very soon. It appears to be turning right now.

The Ichimoku is giving serious warning to the Bears, with a Bullish Tenkan/Kijun cross. Price is inside the Kumo so it's free to float with resistance at 1065 area. The bottom of the Kumo will provide support.

Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature