Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Two Bulls and a Bear

The Ichimoku is giving notice but it has not gone Bullish. The price may follow the bottom of the Kumo down tomorrow, but if it breaks through it would be a Bullish signal.




Above is something Pedram shared with me and let me post on my Blog It's a Bullish count.




This is the 5-3-5-3-5 Leading Diagonal that I have mentioned before. This has a lot of potential to go to over 1100. I saw this count too, but Tony posted it first so I'll give him the credit.


Above is the only Bearish chart I have. I'm not sure if this finer notation agrees with Kenny, but I saw the concept this morning on his Blog.






Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature