Blog Archive

Friday, November 20, 2009

Fibonacci Ratios


Weekly OEX

Daily OEX

Hourly OEX

It's raining in Nothern CA. With time on my hands I started playing around with these ratios.


The market did exactly as I expected today. I'm looking forward to Monday but there may be a period of consolidation next week if we are still in wave 1. So far it appears that we still need a fifth wave. If so the wave 2 will keep us in this range.

On the other hand we may be ready to start wave three on Monday if today was wave 2.

The Daily MoneySpy chart issued a SELL!

I think it would be best to let the Pitchfork, and the Ichimoku confirm the move along with a sell signal from MoneySpy Hourly.

Thanks to Kenny's Girlfriend I found this very helpful Pivot Point site today. Check it out!


Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature