Blog Archive

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Volume Studies


It's never a good idea to place all your faith in studies that all revolve around a common theme, but I've been playing around with TOS scripts over the Holiday. Here are my favorite Volume related studies placed on one chart.

MoneySpy is on the overlay.

The top sub-chart UpDownVolumeRatio is something I picked up from ThinkScripter.

The last two are also from ThinkScriptor, but I modified these scripts to show a limited amount of data. The bottom sub-chart is simply a histogram of the chart above it.

The thing to watch on the Positive Volume Index is the MA line which is why I made the Histogram.

TOS is so much fun!


Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature