Blog Archive

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday

23:30 PST
EUR/USD appears to be good for a peak at about 1.4430. ESH0 may also be peaking over night, but still following the upward fork Tomorrow will be interesting! Sorry it's late and I'm fading quickly into a slumber.






As I mentioned earlier last week, I've been studying volume and price. I'm certainly no expert at this yet, but here is what I come up with using what I have learned. If Monday is down, I think I might get a passing grade.

I'm sure some of you already understand how to use this data to see behind the raw price movement; if you were to comment I'd be very grateful.

The contrary signal is that the market pushed up and through a recent top just six bars ago, this might indicate possible strength, and it may now be hesitating before the resumption of the up move. But I'm also looking at the declining volume and therefore came to this conclusion that we will see a decline in Price on Monday.

Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature