Blog Archive

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday

12:28 PST

Well, this is embarrassing to admit and I'm so sorry. I had the parameters of my DDF indicator set incorrectly. Today was suppose to be very bullish and it was.

Volume was pretty high today, but not high enough to be THE reversal. I'll double check my parameters before posting tomorrow, and let you know what the trend bias is in the morning.

EUR/USD is following the Downward Magenta fork. currently at 1.4317 I still can't say that the Yellow upward fork is finished. But residing below the line is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Well I've had enough disappointment for the day so I'm off to repair some dry rot.

Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.


09:50 PST
Price appears to have peaked at my upper limit.


07:25 PST
Yesterdays forecast was extraordinary. My predicted EUR/USD peak was 3 pips away from the actual top. Today is going to be a wait an see day as we watch the price to determine which fork the market wishes to follow. If it chooses to break out of the Yellow fork we should see a 100 pip move to the downside.

Today the ESH0 has a Bearish Bias. Expectations are a range of 1127 - 1132
Should that range be broken the range would expand to 1117 to 1136.




Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature