Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A live trade revealed for annonomus

20:30 PST

Here's my current position on the EUR/USD. I'm not trying to be greedy, and I'm using a stop because I'm trying to read a book. But I posted this because someone asked about my stops.
Don't get me wrong I like answering your questions. The red dash lines are my close and stop orders. The fork and oscillators seem to approve of this trade.

By the way I said earlier that " The oscillators may come into harmony at around 1.3880. ". I now believe they came into sync at 1.3866.



21:43
OK I just took a couple trades off because the trend line was violated.. Now the fork is wider.
Still looking for higher Price but I'm out of most of my position till it looks good again. I've read two pages,, Not too good:>)







Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature