Blog Archive

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday




These indicators have begun to show weakness in the SPX.
The forks have held a steady Bullish stance, and it will be difficult to call a top until the forks fail.
The candles went short on Thursday and today's Doji is not indicating a change in position.

Wow, guess I've been lost in my world of programing. I did not notice that I've been away since Thursday.
I've been creating a couple more indicators, this one called DeanBob is a collaborative effort, and appears to be a very good leading indicator. White is bullish. Currently the internals of this indicator will remain proprietary. TheMarketsTell another proprietary study is also showing no sign of a Bull retreat.

The Forks are looking well established and should be your guide.


This Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling contracts, equities or currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature