Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday

#Wikipedia. Help keep it free! #keepitfree http://bit.ly/WPcontrib



Last week I said it will be interesting to see what happens when we hit the bottom tine of the small upward fork. Well here we are. A lot of time has been spent in the channel just above this one. I wonder how long it will be before Price breaks through the bottom or will it head back up?

This relatively small fork which began at 1227 on 11/9/2010 appears to be stable, and will be a good indication.

Think Or Swim has destroyed my indicators with bogus data, so I can't even begin to use anything that relies on volume. Heck I don't even know for sure if this chart is real or not. You would think they would test their new releases before inflicting them on their customers.




I twittered this yesterday, but in case you missed it I thought I'd include these first two videos about Quantitative Easing. I also found two interesting rebuttals.
This is a good explanation of Quantitative Easing
This cartoon makes a strong case against QE2
Rebuttal to the above cartoon
Another Rebuttal


http://twitter.com/KumoBob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature