Blog Archive

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's great that a few of you leave check marks at interesting and helpful, but  damn it, don't you think maybe a comment, or two would be in order?  I'm giving you real numbers to hang your hat on.   I'd like a little interaction!  Don't I deserve some comments?

OK, here's what's up.  Both the Red and  Yellow fork are viable. But if the Red fork is violated then the Yellow fork wins.  It's not a given that either will be violated just yet, so keep an eye on the forkin forks!

This has been an issue in the past, and it's beginning to bother me again.  I have no desire to share what I do if I get no interaction.  I don't charge you money for my analysis, and maybe you have not noticed, but I don't even advertise! So if you want it to continue with ad  free input, the least you could do is say something.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature