Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesady

Today's white opening Marubozu confirmed the Harami Buy signal.
Price broke through the weak spot in the Kumo and now the Ichimoku is completely Bullish
I've removed the blue downward fork because it has given us the Buy signal
Notice the 20, 50 and 100 MA configuration.
My target is the red oval.

 The market should continue higher as long as the futures stay above 1310 over night.
I drew this red oval on the mini yesterday, I may have to move it higher.


This is something I started to post yesterday but did not published.  It appears now that what I was asking may have some validity.  It's something I hope to remember to keep an eye on.

Maybe someone knows if this has any significance. The lower sub-graph shows Up Volume - Down Volume. It's making higher lows which I'm wondering if this could be an indication that we are bottoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature