Blog Archive

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kinda flaky

latest addition     First Wave's Charts&Chat log • January 25, 2011

TOS chat. Kind of a flaky start tonight, ...

TOS Chat -> Right click for [download]

Above is an excerpt from an email titled
[David Elliott , mentorcenter] MOST IMPORTANT TECHNICAL CHAT THIS LAST 12 MONTHS

FW is generally pretty good at predicting the day's trend,  but I have a problem with stuff like this and the fact that his emails arrive well after the market has already established the 'predicted' trend..   I listened to about 30 minutes of this before cutting my loss. The flaky start was the best part.

If you feel like defending FW then please tell me what was so important or even vaguely interesting.   All I know is I wasted 30 minutes of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature