Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday

The yellow arrow points to my target IF the 'Blue Band of Interest'. ( blue arrow) fails to provide support.  The blue rectangle has been on my private charts.  This has been my wide target zone but I was not confident at the time so I did not share it. 
I did post the yellow fork and after the market bounced off my yellow fork I regained my confidence. 

The past few days have been bullish, and there is still room inside my target box, but I would not be surprised to see a steep correction very soon. 

Do you see the yellow fork continuing to fill the lower half and attain a more symmetric balance?  Do you feel the blue band is a critical support?
I'm drawing this red fork, but it may be a bit too soon to assume the bullish move of the past few days is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature