Blog Archive

Sunday, October 25, 2009


Many thanks to Le Chiffre for recommending that I and a Signal Line to the Awesome Oscillator.
After doing this I noticed a great deal of similarity between that study and my MoneySpy study. I looked at the code and everything is different by a long shot.

This is made me feel good and gives me even more faith in the study I'm continuing to make improvements on.

What amazes me is that this two studied are not similar in any way.

Thanks again Le Chiffre!


Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

1 comment:

  1. You're right,those signals really look similar indeed! Very interesting stuff

    /Le Chiffre

    ReplyDelete

Today's Feature