Blog Archive

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'd rather be short than long


Looks like we may be close to the top of an ED. Let's let the fundamentalist get their job reports (which are bullshit because so many people are off the books by now). If I could file for unemployment I would have done it one year ago, but I'm self-employed so the stats don't even know about me

Anyhow they get their better than expected news in the morning, and wave e thrusts for one last stupid move by the bulls. Then we slam down out of the wedge. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Actually I should be happy because MoneySpy has been performing very well, and now I've discovered Time Series Forecast included with TOS. Between these two indicators the market has become transparent. I'd also like to mention that Alexander at AMBG has been forecasting the market with very good results with his proprietary formula. I'd suggest getting on his update mailing list. His new format is a lot easier to understand and has been quite accurate.

On this chart I have indicated spots where each of my indicators gave signals to buy long, take profit, and sell short.

Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature