Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Late wednesday evening


You may have noticed that I'm kind of a nut for math. The above chart shows the "Time Series Forecast" provided in the standard TOS studies. I wish I know the formula for this as it seems to give similar signals as MoneySpy. The sub-chart "Time Series Volume" is something else I'm working on. It's still kinda raw, and I did not intend to show it, but I don't feel like redoing the screen capture. As you can see, it's got some interesting patterns that may be useful as a co-indicator with MoneySpy.

I'm not sure how I will do this but MoneySpy may be a good algorithm to incorporate into other indicators like the MACD. Just an idea I'm tossing around

Anyhow I just thought I would show the "Time Series Forecast" provided in the standard TOS studies as I've never seen anyone else present it and it does appears to be worthy attention.

It's still a bit up in the air ,but I believe we will be down hard tomorrow. If we still have further up side to work through I'm confident that short positions will eventually pay off within the week..

Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature