Blog Archive

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday

Market recap:
Monday's white candle continues to test faith, but the white bodies are becoming smaller and even though Price over shot the Cyan fork I expect a good pull back on Tuesday.

The 1085 to 1090 area which has been the Fibonacci target may be attained first as my indicators are only giving the first signs of weakness. so there may be another 6 to 10 point left before a peak is made.The overnight market is currently showing a bit of weakness at 02:10 ET.
My job has taken me away from the market lately so I will probably not be making as many updates as usual.



10:30 ET

I expect Price will break the Green fork and, follow the Cyan fork to the Red Fork.

There are a couple of Kumos shown below as well as the MA's the 20DMA sits at 1067. These are all lines of support


Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling contracts, equities or currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature