Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday

Market recap:
Today's Black Candle confirms the bearish reversal pattern created by yesterday's Black Spinning Top. The candlesticks issued it's buy signal back on 7/20 for a conservative close to close gain of about 20 points SPX.

I'm too tired to write a decent recap tonight so I'll see you in the AM. Early in the day I predicted the low near 1100.90. I believe the SPX came within 2 points of the level.

http://twitter.com/kumobob
for intraday updates



10:30 ET
The morning DDF



Kumo support


Getting perspective

09:30 ET

The red oval marks my target for today

Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling contracts, equities or currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature