Blog Archive

Friday, April 20, 2018

20 April 2018

This chart does is ugly but it seems to fit the rules of Elliott Wave Theory. I can't find any other way to count this without violating the peak of a wave 1 with a wave 4. and still keep wave 3 from being the shortest wave.
This is the best I can come up with right now.  The market may shoot up on another five waves to complete Wave (ii), but this may be the start of (iii).  Corrections can be so difficult to count!
Any ideas?


One thing for sure, this would be even more difficult to count as an impulse wave.
Below is a bullish count Tony Caldaro likes.  I'll have to admit he has a very good record, so I'm keeping my mind open, but if the SPX dips below 2665 his count is also going to need work. In fact I  feel he already has (wave 1/wave4) violations, but by his analyses 2665 the breaking point of his count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature