Blog Archive

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday

20:35 PST
I've switched the momentum histogram to TRIX. MoneySpy is on a separate chart.
Notes are on the chart.

I'd like to hear your feed back.
I'd also like to start a conversation around TOS Scripts. Is anyone interested?

Does anyone else see something strange about this chart



11:23

It appears that my call for Price to drop through the weak spot in the Kumo may be underway

Several things have changed with my studies
I replaced MACD with MoneySpy in the Momentum Histogram
I made the Propulsion Arrows RED and GREEN and they point in the right direction now!

So let me explain what these charts are telling me.
The Ichimoku is almost fully Bearish. Tenkan-sen/Kijun-sen need to return to a Bearish cross.
And while the Kumo is rather thin, it is flat thereby offering more resistance.

The Andrews Pitchfork was placed yesterday before I even had the last corner. By assuming Price would follow the center line I was able to predict the location of the turning point before it happened. It appears to be holding and Price should begin a decent in the very near future.

The TTM indicators are also issuing sell signals.
The Propulsion Arrow is RED and pointing down
The Squeeze Index is green, indicating that a shape move is immanent.
The Trend has been RED, I see that it turned GREEN at the moment I took this screen shot.

MoneySpy is just moments from going below the Buy/Sell line. Fact is in the time it has taken me to post this update it has issued a sell.

All indicators are Bearish and issuing a sharp sell!


08:18 PST

Change in TTM_Trend signals. RED
Weakness in Kumo
Bearish Tenkan-sen Kijun-sen cross
Pitchfork looks good.
I'm Bearish


07:40 PST

I fixed the problem with TTM_Squeeze.
Green dots are the trade signal. Green indicates expected volatility.

The TTM_Trend indicates Bullish/Bearish trends.






Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature