Blog Archive

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday


Update: The description below for the TTM Squeeze is incorrect and the code needs work. I should have it fixed later today.



I've spent the weekend writing TOS code.
It's been fun. Pedram gave me some ideas and I wrote the code.

Thanks to Pedram and John Carter I was able to write some very cool TOS scripts this weekend.

Above is a chart showing some of the ideas Pedram and I discussed, and I'm pretty confident everything I wrote is correct.

First we have the TTM Trend Indicator which is depicted by the RED and GREEN Price bars. Second there is the TTM Squeeze Indicator, and the Propulsion Play. These are from John Carter. I've also included a few other indicators I've previously wrote.

Here's how these indicators might best tell us what is going on.
The Squeeze Indicator is all green dots which is Bullish. The Trend is Red which is Bearish and a signal to cash out of long positions. When these two agree it is time to open a position. When the TTM_Trend goes red it's time to sell.

We also have a couple of momentum indicators such as the MACD and MoneySpy.

This chart also shows the Ichimoku which is in a very peculiar possition which I belive will hold the /ES in an extremely tight range tonight as the Price is trapped once again.

Monday morning should provivde the chance to break out through the weak spot in the Kume (highlighted in a blue oval). I believe we will break out to the down side through this weak area.



Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature