Blog Archive

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's good odds!

I wanted to share the results of study I did. Going only by the rule that green is bullish, red bearish and yellow neutral I judged the results of each day from Clayburgs Directional Day Filter "DDF" .

I have 20 days in all. Clayburg says it is 75% accurate... lets see.

There are 20 days and 5 wrong calls and 15 correct calls for the days trend bias. So he's right. It's good odds!

I wrote this study for TOS and it is available on Share-TOS.









So lets see how the SPX fares
Wow, 3 wrong calls out of 20!
I can live with that.

Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I will look into the ddf this weekend. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Today's Feature