Blog Archive

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's good odds!

I wanted to share the results of study I did. Going only by the rule that green is bullish, red bearish and yellow neutral I judged the results of each day from Clayburgs Directional Day Filter "DDF" .

I have 20 days in all. Clayburg says it is 75% accurate... lets see.

There are 20 days and 5 wrong calls and 15 correct calls for the days trend bias. So he's right. It's good odds!

I wrote this study for TOS and it is available on Share-TOS.









So lets see how the SPX fares
Wow, 3 wrong calls out of 20!
I can live with that.

Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I will look into the ddf this weekend. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Today's Feature

PALESTINE ON THE WORLD'S ANCIENT MAPS

The Palestine which "never existed" appeared on ancient maps, in atlases, encyclopedias and bibles worldwide.

Posted by The International Palestine Network - Gaza on Sunday, February 21, 2016