Blog Archive

Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday

14:17 EST
I warned you this morning that the market was not expected to go anywhere. We are resting on the MOBO support. A break below the MOBO and the Tenkan-sen could start a move.

Wow what timing. Just as I was ready to send this out the MOBO gave a sell signal!
By the way a break below 1.3585 EUR/USD could begin a significant move down


10:50 EST

I wrote a new study this weekend. I call it HAC. I'm still putting the finishing touch on it, but here is a look at it. Arrows with dots are confirmed signals. This hourly chart is currently bearish.


10:40 EST
Not expecting much today. DDF looks neutral.



Analysis presented on this Blog has only informational, and educational purpose, and does not represent a proposal for buying or selling currency contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Feature